- ***Bookings are subject availability. Please call to call 1300 46 36 48 to confirm available dates***
- Fish the offshore reefs from Stockton Bight to Broughton Island and Seal Rocks
- Enjoy the chance of catching fish species include Snapper, Pigfish, Nannygai, Trevally, Kingfish and Leather Jacket
- The crew will even clean and ice your catch for you
Come and enjoy one of our fishing trips on board the M.V. Kurana, encompassing an area from Stockton Beach through to Seal Rocks and around the famous Broughton Island.
M.V. Kurana is a purpose built 34foot Steber in full N.S.W. Waterways 1C Survey, certified to carry 18 passengers and 2 crew up to 30 miles out to sea and 100 miles laterally along the coast.
A qualified master is in control at all times, assisted by a certified crew member.
Both have extensive experience as seamen and anglers and will be pleased to teach and share their knowledge and experience with novice anglers, so everyone can take part in a great day of fishing.
Fish species caught include Snapper, Morwong, Pigfish, Nannygai, Trevally, Kingfish and Leather Jacket. The crew will even clean and ice your catch for you ready to take home.
- Nelson Bay (Newcastle and Lower North Coast - New South Wales)
Nelson Bay, New South Wales. Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Professional skipper
- Fishing gear
- Qualified instructors
- Maximum participants: 12
- Not suitable for children under the age of: 8 years
- Comfortable clothing
Changes and Cancellations Policy
The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows:
- Cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified 8 days or more (but less than 30 days) prior to activity date » 50% refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified less than 8 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier.
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.